23 Apr Movies That Star a Limousine
Movies That Star a Limousine
Famous Limo Scenes From Movies
Limousines are glamourous, so it’s no surprise that they often show up in some of our favorite films. Here are a few of our favorite movies that feature limos.
- Dumb and Dumber (1994). Who can forget Jim Carrey’s famous line after pulling up in the long black car: “It’s okay. I’m a limo driver.”
- Sex and the City (2008). It shouldn’t surprise any fan of the long-running show that the film’s climax involved Mr. Big, a limo, and Carrie.
- My Chauffeur (1986). This film proves that social status isn’t as important as love when free-spirited Casey starts working for a limousine service.
- Pretty Woman (1990). Your heart would have to be made of ice not to cry when Richard Gere’s Edward shows up in his limo in hopes of winning Vivienne back.
- 28 Days (2000). When Sandra Bullock’s character crashes a limo into a house in this introspective movie, it was heart-wrenching. The film made up for it by the end.
- The Secret of My Success (1987). As a young limo driver, Michael J. Fox is offered more than a ride in this 1980s story of learning how to make it big in the big city.
- 2012 (2009). Who knew a limousine could drive through an earthquake like that? It may not have been the safest route, but it was faster than navigating LA traffic.
- Wall Street (1987). Gordon Gekko is so convincing because he’s sitting in the back of a nice limo.
Which movies starring limos did we miss? Let us know so we can add them to our list!